Welcoming young refugees to the East Midlands
Are you interested in making a difference by helping young refugees in 2021?
Join us on Facebook on Wednesday 6 January, 10am to find out more about fostering and supported lodgings roles.
Val and Bilal from the team will tell you more about the project, who young refugees are and how to apply.
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from young refugee, Regis. He talks about how fostering helped him when he arrived from Albania; 15 years old, alone and scared, and the difference foster carers made to his life.
If you have any questions ahead of the event, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0116 305 5898.
How to register:
- Visit the Facebook event via the button below.
- Click ‘going’ or ‘interested’ to get a reminder about this event. On Wednesday 6 January, the event will premiere on our Facebook page at 10am.
- Use the comments to ask us any questions on the day and we’ll be happy to answer them.
- The video will remain on our page so you can view it later too.
- If you don’t have a Facebook account, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll send a copy of the video to you on or after Wednesday 6 January.